Friday, August 8, 2008

You can never forget... If you write it down.

I would like to welcome you all to my blog. I've been trying to put this online forever but that thing called life always got in the way. I just finished doing consulting work in computing and digital imaging including one for a coffee table book about travel that I'll tell you all about later.

The feelings I have are just the same as I went up in the air for my heli shoot of Badian Island off the coast of Cebu... A little shaky I guess... but confident that I'll deliver by the end of the day.

I'm still having problems about managing my time due to my many pursuits but I promise myself to work on this blog everyday starting August and will try to give you all the best I can offer about my discoveries, experiences, disappointments, rants, and know-how on Digital Photography and Imaging.

I started photography as a hobby back in 1994 when I got my first film camera, a Yashica AF300, and later in 1996 when I got my first digital camera... a Casio QV10. Since then I've made photography and digital imaging one of my favorite hobbies and have acquired a lot of Techniques, Tips and Notes... writing it down... and stuffing it all in a shoebox.

Well, after going through more than a dozen types of cameras and 12 years later.... that shoebox is almost full. And guess what... you get to see most of the good stuff in this blog.

So for my first tip - How to remember everything... you just have to write it down...For example... How to bookmark a site,

Simple - Press CTRL-D on most browsers!

If my memory serves me right... that tip is from Einstein... That if you write it down... then you don't have to store it in your head... where it is likely to be lost and forgotten... forever!

bookmark... bookmark.. bookmark.

Peace.

No comments: